PACK EFFICIENT SAPI DE CV MEXICO
This document describes how we collect and use the personal information you provide to us . It also describes what data are and what options you have to limit the use of such data as well as the procedure for exercising their rights ARCO.
1) Responsible for the protection of their personal data
PACK EFFICIENT SAPI DE CV MEXICO residing at 300 Oak Avenue Valle del Campestre San Pedro Garza Garcia 66265 NUEVO LEON, Mexico , is responsible for processing (use) your personal data.
2) Our Data Protection Department
● Head of Department: ING.CARLOS GONZALEZ
● Address : Av del Roble 300, Valle del Campestre San Pedro Garza Garcia 66265 NUEVO LEON
● Email: INFO@EFFICIENTPACK.COM
● Phone: 81 82823458
3 ) For what purposes we collect and use your personal data ?
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes :
Provide advisory services and professional consulting requested. Respond to your requests for information , care and service. The creation , study, analysis , updates, and maintenance of service record . Record keeping and track record for future services. Financial management , billing and collection . To comply with the obligations and commitments they have made to you.
Additionally , your personal data may be used for:
Promotion and marketing of products and services Offer new products and services tailored to their interests and needs . Notify you about new services or products that are related to the already contracted or acquired . Newsletters and announcements about our organization.
4) What personal information we collect and from where?
For the purposes outlined above we may collect personal information in several ways:
– When you visit our website or use our online services .
– By phone or fax.
– When you provide them to us personally .
– When we get information through other publicly available sources that are permitted by law ( or work telephone directories , websites , etc. ) .
Personal information we collect :
● Contact information ( Name , Email, Address, Phone , Mobile, Fax ) Documentation of identity ( Voter Registration Card , Passport, Driver’s License , Primer or Professional Certificate ) Financial information and means of payment ( credit card , debit card , checks ) Tax Information ( RFC , Billing Address ) Credentials to access online services ( username and password ) Identification in Social Networks (Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , Google+ ) socioeconomic data ( age , sex , income level , schooling ) Financial ( Income , Real Estate, investment or other bank accounts ) Social Security Number ( SSN) and / or academic history CURP ( school certificates , records , studies ) Beneficiaries and family Information dependents ( spouse , children, grandchildren ) personal References (Reporting by unfamiliar people ) employment information ( Company , Position , work activity , CV ) Habits , sports, pastimes and hobbies
Please note that to comply with the purposes set out in this privacy notice will be collected and processed sensitive personal data as follows :
● Medical history and / or psychological ( health status , conditions and / or history) Criminal Sexual Preference Racial or Ethnic Religious Beliefs Political Affiliation
We require your consent (agreement ) expressly for the treatment of sensitive personal data , and we promise that they will be treated under strict security measures to ensure confidentiality.
I consent and agree that my sensitive personal data are treated according to the terms and conditions of this privacy notice .
Name and signature of the holder
5) How Access , rectify , cancel or oppose the use and processing of your personal data ( ARCO Rights ) or revoke your consent for the processing your data?
You have a constitutional right to Access and know the personal data that we have and details of treatment and use thereof as well as to rectify and correct it if it is inaccurate or incomplete , cancel and delete if it chooses not required for any of the purposes specified in this privacy notice, or are being used for purposes not authorized by you or has completed contractual or service relationship , or oppose the processing thereof for specific purposes.
The mechanisms in place for the exercise of your rights, as well as deadlines , information and documentation that must contain your application must be sent to the email : INFO@EFFICIENTPACK.COM
How can you limit the use of your personal data disclosure ?
If you wish to stop receiving messages from us that are not essential to provide the services listed , please send your request to our Department of Protection of Personal Data in informing you of the mechanisms implemented for this.
How to revoke consent to the processing of their personal data ?
If you wish to revoke the consent granted us the use of their personal data , send your request to our Department of Protection of Personal Data in informing you of the mechanisms implemented for this.
6) Transfer of personal data
Your personal details will not be Transferred to third parties or companies . To fulfill the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice may only be Referred to people or companies that have the character of Managers .
7) Changes to privacy notice
We reserve the right to make changes at any time or update this Privacy Notice, to the attention of new legislation , internal policies or new requirements for the provision or offer of our services or products. These changes will be informed by the same means used to collect personal data.
Cookies are a small piece of information sent automatically by our website, which are stored in your browser . Thus the site you can find such information for user’s previous activity and streamline some procedures like keeping the session or identify which sections of the site and visited .
● browser type and operating system, Web pages visited, source of the visit , the IP address of access, time spent on our site , among other statistics .
8) To whom may file grievances and complaints of improper treatment of your personal data ?
If after you have exercised your Rights to EFFICIENT PACK SAPI DE CV MEXICO through the mechanisms set forth in this Privacy Notice, you think the response has been unsatisfactory or incomplete , or assumed that their right to protection of personal data has been injured by any conduct or action on our part , or have evidence that in the treatment of your personal data there is any violation of the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of personal Data Held by Private Parties , may file a complaint or file complaints with the IFAI . For more information visit : www.ifai.org.mx